A de-Lush-ous Love affair

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HELP !!

I'm facing a VERY annoying problem with my blog.. u probably noticed i can't have spaces between sentences !! Like kil el kalam ye6la3 foq ba3tha MAKO paragraphs NO MATTER how many times i click the (Enter) or (Shift+ Enter) !! It shows in the draft o the Preview BS MAYE6LA3 when i publish the post !!!!! Shlon ya3ni ?? ANA 3yoni 3awaratnii !! PLUS my next posts Kilhom dialogues !! ya3ni i neeeeeed the SPACE wla mara7 yemfehim shy ;S ..... HELP ??
posted by ~Lush at 12:41 AM

6 Comments:

iffff I just wrote something and I don't know where it went.
Anyway, I have no idea how to resolve this problem of yours!

01 July, 2008 01:18  

i think i know wats wrong

go to your dashboard malat blogger

click settings

click formatting

roo7ay ta7t till you find convert line breaks

set it to yes


o let me know if that works 3shan if it doesnt ill think of something else...

01 July, 2008 01:34  

that happend to marrat and i fixed it eb 6areeqa ghabya ;p a76 full stop bain el jumal o aswy lonha nafs loon el background mal my blog ;p

01 July, 2008 01:54  

Ruby Woo:
i hate it when that happen ;/


ĐǻñĎõøðñ:
YAAAAY it worked !!
omg i love u i love u I LOVE U ;**


Feminist™:
That's ALOT of work ;/
el7emdilah what dandon said worked YAY :P

01 July, 2008 02:29  

im glad it did since ive been waiting for your post since forever lol!!

yala get to blogging ya bnaya!!
im writing my next post as we speak, so itll be like team work looool

01 July, 2008 02:31  

yeeaaah wana agoool laish ur posts 9abbah wa7da.. now ur posts would be easier to read =)

01 July, 2008 11:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home