A de-Lush-ous Love affair
Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Husband Material (Pt 3)
My malgofa friend opens the door “Chethy el nas esogoooooooooN ??” .. He’s standing there looking at me eli min9idim “Ana asiif bs mista3yel” .. My malgofa friend replys “e7mid rabik it’s Lush mo wa7da thaniya chan fashaltni jedamha” .. Him still can’t take his eyes off me “Lush shlonich, o shlon il Kuwait ma3ach 3asa mirta7a ?” .. “ ee el7emdelah it’s all good” .. Chaykaw eni 7ata masa2alta Shlonik min kither ma 7adi I wasn’t prepared for a situation like that !! Then I turn to my friend 3ala 6ool “Sweetie ana lazem amshi now ta2a5art, I’ll call you ok” .. Say bye to both of them and drive off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a couple of minutes to astaw3ib eli 9ar, then I called up my friend o 6ab3an told her what happened and couldn’t stop laughing min el maw8iiif eli en7a6et feh LOL laughing from the SHOCK.. After a couple of days, I was online on MSN, I was so curious madre laish.. ow radeta in my MSN list after maknt emsaweyatla block o delete.. he came online later that night, gelt bakalma 3adi bs bashof she9er.. He was talking to me VERY 3adii o kil eli gala 3an the other day ena it was nice seeing u o BAS.. Ma6awalt ma3a then 6ala3t o after that in a short time I was back to the US o e5tefait again........
I felt kinda relived that he was ok with it, cos I was kinda feeling guilty of what I did.. So I got to the conclusion that it might have been just a phase to him too and it’s all good and fair now.. BS still ohwa 6ab3a tekana o 3inda talking about feelings or showing them is something wayed kbeer mo methli ana what ever I feel I show 7azat el 7aza then a3’ayer rayie o el 7aya 6abe3yiya.. So he’s kinda the type eli might show his feelings with action more than words.. But at the time I didn’t think of it that way cos ma3arfa that way o 6anasht and went back to US o forgot all about him.... But do u think it ends here ?! Ofcourse not, wait for Part 4 LOL =)
Labels: The Messy affairs

16 Comments:
walla mishkilta in kan 9akha! shlon bet3rfeen ay shy ow ehwa ma yfathfith ;p
need more juiceeeee ya bnayaaaa.. ;p
Ms.d:
Next post is when he opens up LOL.. bs 7aram it's ME ana eli kilish ma3a6eta fur9a to talk feelings !
orangina: SHIFTAY! ma tabbey!!
Lush shofay Fadidra imnashbatni 3al lagfaa elley balgefa ba3ad!
Shoosha:
It's ok hun.. Sharing is caring :P
LOOL
ohhhhhhh la7tha la7tha ur writting 3an sahy happend 2 u bfor wela now its happining :/?? ana thi3t
btw ana 7a6a ib baly ina u talked bil mobile and msn eshlon wa9elach ilma6ar shno u went out :/ ??
lush thaya3teneeeeeeee
you have no idea how much i needed to read something like this. ; * thanx
how come all girls post about is relationships and weight problems
Shahad:
It happened and still happening so gelt i say the story min el bedaya..
No Mawa9alni el ma6ar he was talking to me on the phone o ana bil ma6ar then safart o madget 3aleh o e5tefait.. then this happened..
fahamtay al7en :P
Vixen:
i always thought what i write was pointless and no one wud possibley like reading.. Thank u sweetie i'm glad u felt what i wrote :*
Slai7e6:
lol we're girls hatheli aham shayen 3indina :P
oh okk
so2al a5er eshlon 3ayal he knows how u look ;/
Shahad:
i always put my pictures on MSN all the time so he knows how i look like bs wala mara shafni bil 9ej gabil hal mawqif.. o his cousin galatla "Hathy Lush" that's when he turned and looked..
Next post yabela i be more specific LOL sorry babe ;*
hehehe waaay tehableen
looool la its ok;p
kilhom lawdem ifhemo ana bss wayed este3ab oo wayed as2al ;p i never accept the story as it is lazim lazim asa2el ;p
my bad sorry;p
"So he’s kinda the type eli might show his feelings with action more than words"
I think 99.9% Of Kuwaiti Guys R like that!!!!
ohma ey7soon ena if they show their feelings they r being gay or weak!!!
khalf-ala 3alyna shfeena a7na kil ma 7asyna eb shy sedaaa dagyna o gilnaaaaah! wetha ma rad 3lyna nkteb msg ele yshooofa ygoool essay mo msg ;pPp ele most of the time a7es they scan through the msg o yshofona made what of 10 parts so he doesn't bother reading it, delete 3ala 6ool ;ppp
palomino - moo kilna chithii MY GOD .. i read all msgs , inshala maloot il sale :( ..
Lush .. madrii laish a7s salft il phone cal mn her bro and him being at their house speeding isnt right .. something is fishey .. o agooooooooooool intai eshfeeech im3algaa fiii .. wala intai ili ga3da itybeen hatha kilaa li nafsch .. :/
New Bride:
7ayate entay ;*
Shahad:
Hehe 7alailch ask kethir mataben Cham shahad 3indy ana :P
PaLoMiNo:
No tra not all of them chethi bs mushkilat`hom enhom ma e3arfon e3abron o e7na el banat nabi 7achi nabi sweet talk o dala3 lol o etlagenhom 7aram they're trying bs we want MORE lol
Waiii a3arif 7alat el essay msgs LOL bs no akeed theu read it 7ata law bs fothol lol
Cartman:
Tra il story kilha 3adiya bs bcos a year from when it all started i'm find myself in a MESS, adri ena ana eli ayeb most of the mess 7aq nafsi lol bs read my "about me" again :P .. Mafakir bs asawei, so i'm writing each story bro7ha to see for myself where i actully went wrong =/
+ it wasn't all about himd, kan fi wayed ahsya2 o other people in between bs i'm not mentiong them now cos i'm focusing 3la wa7id wa7id ib his own story cos ana de5t ! ;/
+ slfat el fone kanat 3adeya cos he's always beldewaniya malat bait`hom.. it was just my luck eli 9ar.. o ana madre 3ana min zman faj3a 6ala3li !
o bas :)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz ..
Post a Comment
<< Home