A de-Lush-ous Love affair

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Husband Material (Pt 1)

He would make a perfect husband ! Responsible, mature, fahem, 6ayeb, ma3inda sewalif.. personality wise he reminds me of my dad !! A type of guy that deep inside I really wana end up with.. He would make a really good father, he’s the type that I would introduce to my parents and my dad would feel safe, my mom would be so proud of me to have chosen a guy like him, they would love him, HE’S MY parent’s type !!!!! But I know for a fact he’s NOT my type, he’s not what I want.. yet will I ever find what I want ?? does my type even exist ?? wala ana atshara6 wayed !! hmmm........

Ok, so I’ve known him for about a year now, to be honest I wasn’t serious with him at first ! knt 7a6a ibali something ib ya5ith wagta o e3adii, a rebound maybe.. I was just broken up with my Ex after a 2 years love-story ((when I say Ex I mean the Main one that I will always mention as “the Ex” in my posts the only one that I can emotionally refer to as an Ex el bajii ma3terif fehom, Ma atherow feni =/ )) I was hurt, I wasn’t even close to moving on or even imagine myself without him, I was still convinced that it’s just another fight and we’re going back.. That’s when that guy showed up in my life............

I was talking to a friend of mine on MSN then she said my cousin just moved to US to work for a couple of months and stuff then she asked if she can add him to the convo I said yeah 3adi (it’s just MSN shel mushkila).. Then after that we added each other and we started talking online, he’s a VERY nice guy, a bit different than what I’m like and what I’m used to, found out then that he’s in a place only 2 hours away from me ! Bs magal lets meet up wala tried anything kan wayed mo7taram.. although he was all so lonely as he didn’t know anyone there and the place he works in was so crap.. I was playing around at the time, trying to mend my broken heart, parties min 9ob ow dating other people min 9ob, and going back to my Ex crying wanting him back after I break down and realize I can’t move on.. ya3ne el salfa kanat confusion ib confusion =( .. We used to talk online alot, nothing special, friends.. Until one day, I don’t remember how or even why, bs we exchanged phone numbers.. 6AB3AN ofcourse it was Moi who initiated it ow asked for his number so casually, I was bored and wanted someone to talk to I guess.. Plus the fact that he was so lonely 7araaam kisar 5a6riii o always complaining of home-sick and how things suck in here.. So 9ar baina talefonat.. Shway shway 9ar ekalimni wayed, things got shway personal !! I wasn’t serious with him, kilish mo 7a6eta ib bali, but I’m liking the attention (( 3’ALA6, adre I KNOW walah, bs ana gaylatlokom I do wayed ashya2 3’ala6, ma afakir feha, I live the moment, it feels good, I enjoy it, then i put myself in a hell of a mess afterwards )).. Knt ma3a bs mo ma3a, I talk to him then I miss my Ex and I get memories etheg 5elgii, asakra ag3ad abchi then I call my Ex, o 9ra5 o hwash o same thing, I only get hurt more then he calls to check up on me o a6ali3 el thega ely feni 3aleh, it’s not his fault, bs teyie ib wayha, he doesn’t know what’s wrong, he doesn’t know anything about me or my Ex or my personal life, bs atnarfaz min small things o sometimes without even giving a reason e9er ta3amulii weya wa9i5 o anafis.. 3adii akalma o I hear a song bil tv reminds me of stuff then at3’ayar ow I get depressed, 3adi agola I need time alone o feni bachowa without ma yefham sheno el sebab.. 7aram he puts up with me a lot =( .... bcoz I wasn’t serious with him and I wanted to always remind myself that I’m not gona be serious with him o my Ex is what I want so I didn’t tell him everything about me, maknt 9are7a weya, ma ada5la in my personal life methil ma ohwa eda5ilni in his, coz kila 7a6a ib bali he’s just a phase.. Bs at the same time I was being myself, my crazyness my friends what I like what I hate, ya3ne I showed him ME but without family name, family life, basic stuff ely he would know me in Kuwait from.. He knows me but he doesn’t know me kinda thing !!! Tamena about 2 months, he started liking me, wayed, I was there for him, I cared, I gave him attention, bs bain ee o la2.. sometimes I flirt back when he flirts and sometimes I act as if I’ll never be into him.. he was something yash3’elni from thinking about my Ex, sometimes it works and sometimes it only makes me miss him more........
After the 2 months comes the summer holiday, I was getting ready to go back to Kuwait, he was staying here the whole summer coz of his job and we said we’ll stay in touch when I’m in Kuwait with msgs and MSN, but once I arrived I didn’t call nor msg although I was going to but things got sorted out with my Ex, On & Off, fights and pain, but I was willing to put up with it to just be with him.. While Things with the other guy will never work, I have NO feelings for him, I know I was with him just to get over my Ex so it had to stop sooner or later.. he doesn’t have my number in Kuwait, I deleted him off my MSN, there is No way he can reach me and he can’t tell his cousin as she has no idea there is anything between us.. Am I the meanest Bitch or what !!!!!!!! =/

Labels:

posted by ~Lush at 9:12 PM

16 Comments:

I like your new templet so cool
mm and yes lady that was very mean I dont know how could you do that to the poor guy :S
anyway its your life and you did it the problem is you know it was wrong but you didnt stop and that is really bad :(

waiting for part #2

12 April, 2008 22:12  

awwwwww..I feel really sorry for the poor guy..it's so mean what u did to him:/

12 April, 2008 22:53  

This comment has been removed by the author.

12 April, 2008 22:53  

ur a very confused person

12 April, 2008 23:13  

I like this guy more than the other one. you cant find such guys hal ayam! and yes my friend YOU ARE! *not judging, just answer ur question. lol ;p* 7raam miskeeen :( 3wr galby.

marra thanya lat6wleen ;P

12 April, 2008 23:24  

just answering*

12 April, 2008 23:25  

how much does he make annually? is he good looking?

if answers to the previous we positivly assuring.. then ur a dummy for treatin him this way!

SO WUT inty ma t7ebeena??!!! the love hes got will make u fall deeply for him! walla u girls tabon elly ebachekon ow ethayeg 3lekom oe enaked 3eshatkom!!! whats wrong with a man who can provide all the love without all the drama!?!

13 April, 2008 00:49  

actully he is the one i feel sorry for!
he has nothing to do with your problems with the ex who did't care as much as you did
just try to make things better and send him a sorry email
then do whatever you want
i think he deserve that
and try to move on by yourself
then,find a new love or let love find you
obviously you are a nice but confused girl
you deserve the best

13 April, 2008 14:12  

il i3tiraf bil 7a8 fatheela. ya3ni okay, try this: stop thinking of yourself, and if YOU were mean and if YOU were hurt and if YOU care and start putting others into your frankly quite limited scope of consideration. (mo 8a9di ina i insult you bes ana wayid agi6ha bil wayh, ma at7amal mojamala)

13 April, 2008 16:34  

il i3tiraf bil 7a8 fatheela. ya3ni okay, try this: stop thinking of yourself, and if YOU were mean and if YOU were hurt and if YOU care and start putting others into your frankly quite limited scope of consideration. (mo 8a9di ina i insult you bes ana wayid agi6ha bil wayh, ma at7amal mojamala)

13 April, 2008 16:42  

wa3alaaya

14 April, 2008 17:45  

Now that's really mean! put yourself in his shoes, getting attached to someone and all of the sudden they disappear! not knowing if they are alive or dead.. I believe you should of at least told him, you can't talk to him for whatever reasons not just ignoring.

17 April, 2008 20:29  

am not here to judge ... bss ina what u did is not 100% wrong u started with him as friends no love stories in mind,,, bss il mishkila ur the one tha asked 4 the phone number
yet as much as he sounds as a great person u didnt show any sine that he things of u as a waife... it might be hes also using u to get over his home sick thing "oo yimkin akon thalmeta u never know"
best thing u did is to end what ever is going on ... if he trully liked u it would hurt him to keep on knowing u and knowing it will take him no where with u

02 May, 2008 14:40  

It's best you keep him out of your life, you were never true to him, and a relationship built on that is always going to be that. But trust me, that ex of yours' is a big waste of time. stop wasting your life.. you sound much much smarter than that!

04 May, 2008 01:43  

It's best you keep him out of your life, you were never true to him, and a relationship built on that is always going to be that. But trust me, that ex of yours' is a big waste of time. stop wasting your life.. you sound much much smarter than that!

04 May, 2008 01:43  

i have never read this much ...

11 June, 2008 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home