A de-Lush-ous Love affair

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Husband Material (Pt 4)

After the incident at my friend’s house (Mi7sin’s cousin) and our short convo on MSN nothing new happened with him.. I forgot all about him, it was easy cos he was never in my life to begin with, I even didn’t consider him a friend, don’t know why but that’s how things were ......

7 months later, in February to be precise I receive a missed international call from Kuwait, a number that I don’t recognize, i ignore.. eli yabni bedig mara thaniya !! Then 2 days later I get another missed call from the same number.. somehow everytime that number calls me I happen to be anywhere but next to the phone, ma3 ena am glued to my phone most of the time lol.. I thougt of calling back bs mahamni el mawtho3 wayed so I ignored some more.. then a couple of days later I get a txt msg “Hi Lush, how r u ? I didn’t expect ur number to be in use but I guess ur in the states now, u might not remember me but I thought I’d say Hi and check on u” .. I was so puzzled when I read the msg, I had no idea who it was.. ya3ni it could be anyone, ow I don’t keep track 9ara7a 9ar there is SO many of them.. I txt back “Meno ?” He replys “it’s me Mi7sin” .. still doesn’t ring a bell to me (at the time knt 9ej naseta !!) .. I reply “Mis7in Who ?” .. “Lush, it’s me Mi7sin Al-Flani.. Flana’s cousin !” “Oh HEY, sorry ma3arft the number ! How have you been ?” .. (( Maknt a3arif raqma bil kuwait cos wla mara kalmta hnak ow ohwa ma e3arif raqmi el kuwait cos ana ma3a6eta eyah so the only contact e3arfa is my US number )) .. we started chatting with txts shwaya then I fell asleep.. after 2 days he sent me another txt “Hi sweetie, how you doing today ?” .. estanast 3aleh i went all awwww o cuteeee lol, walah I was meant to reply, but I was in the middle of something o maradet gelt I reply later.. o later NESAIT ;P .. Later hathi 9arat ena completely ra7 3an bali, ya3ni hal txt tha3 weya baji el txts eli I receive, and most of them were more important than his, ow nesait.. ohwa marad daz msg so I kept Naaseta.. Life goes on.. a couple of months later I changed, had more free time, my thoughts were a bit clearer, reached the time where I was actully totally single with no rebounds or substitutes or ToyBoys.. felt more self-contained.... My phone rings, I’m out with some friends , a txt msg received, I check the name, it’s from MI7SIN !! “Hi Lush ;P” .. I stare at the phone, WOW sha5bari, I felt flattered, awwww HOW SWEET !! I write a reply, but couldn’t finish typing it and saved it in draft to sent later, ya3ni I was busy with my friends shasawela ya3ni ;P .. YES again that later took more than it should and 5 days after, I reply.... THIS TIME he called me after a short txts chat, started talking and talking about random stuff.. I didn’t mind the phone call but I didn’t like it either.. he wasn’t the most interesting person there is, and he had no idea how to talk to a girl !! .. Our phone calls ekTHaraw, 9ar he calls me every couple of days and txts me daily.. sometimes I reply sometimes I don’t but he knows I’m busy with school so kaifa... I was talking to him as a friend, but somehow he wasn’t talking to me as a friend.. madre shlon I put it bs eli chena he’s starting from where we left off.. Back before the summer.. bs SHLON !! I tried saying to myself “La etarawalich” .. cos it’s not possible !! Min 9eja hatha !! .. Shway shway he started usining “I Miss u” “derbalich 3ala nafsich” e7atii.. Yes2al a lot .. ya3ni showing ena MORE than friends !! Ma3ajabni el wath3, I told him I need sometime alone I have exams.. ga3adt bainy o bain nafsi.. afakir.. we9alt ena when I followed my heart all I got was heartache and pain, I’ll follow my head, think with my head and put my feelings aside.. Hmm, Perfect Family, Very good Education, very good job, Personality Not that bad, and OK Looks !!!!!! Hmm, feelings I can FORCE them.. 3adi if he treats me right ra7 a7iba Mo ??.... SO I decided to give him a REAL chance this time.. Who knows sheno be9er.. =)

Labels:

posted by ~Lush at 11:54 PM

21 Comments:

i never thought "i miss you " or "deeri balech 3ala nafsech" is more than just friends;p

akheeran u'll give hima chance 3ayaz o ohwa e7awel lesbay lool .. who it turns out good:)

16 June, 2008 00:43  

good goood yea give him a chance babe;) ehehh..sounds like a sweetie;P
-noonie

16 June, 2008 01:06  

wama adrakaaa ma elchance!

continueee :p

16 June, 2008 01:39  

I demand longer posts!! ou plz use paragraphs an7ewel w ana agra @@

16 June, 2008 02:07  

Anonymous:
No the way he says it and the times he uses them makes a huge diffrence ! mani 3arfa shlno ashra7 lol bs EMBALA :P

Noonie:
u think :P

Squirreliya:
Heheh Belthab6 :P

Missy:
Lawa3 chabdi ana 3yoni em3awratni min cethy i don't write longer posts cos NO MATTER how many times i click the "Shift+Enter" button nothing moves to another line o e9er kila fog ba3ath !!! i tried everything bs mo rathy yaktebli in paragraphs ;@

16 June, 2008 04:01  

that's sooo cute!

16 June, 2008 08:25  

lush kabray il kha6 plz cause madry fee shay qala6 ib ur layout e3awer il 3ain/mowathe7 :S fa if you can plz change your background to white.

and didnt i tell you min ziman inna im liking me7sin... kamlay ma3ah

16 June, 2008 15:41  

abaaaaaaaaih 7aram yananteeeh ;p

16 June, 2008 16:36  

esh beee9eer ?

16 June, 2008 18:11  

wa3alayah mi7sin kisar 5a6ry!

3ad enshallah thing turned out well?? (ana wainy lik hal muddah 3an hal blog?!?)

can't waint to know what happens ;)

16 June, 2008 18:23  

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouch i think i just got shot in the leg oooh wait i got shot inthe A$$... !!

16 June, 2008 21:56  

what happens next?

16 June, 2008 23:34  

looooool cartman!!
-noonie

17 June, 2008 00:00  

7ayaty alla eywfgich o ya rab asma3 feech 3rosa :*

17 June, 2008 01:07  

bummer shnu maku happy ending anytime soon?

17 June, 2008 01:40  

Ruby Woo:
Ur cuter ;*

Shoosha:
I know my layout sucks ! o many 3arfa how to change it.. il5a6 is on large already ;S ..
He's good, bs yemkin tefhemin my feelings m3a baji el posts =/

Enchanteurs:
i know LOL.. wlah 9ej i feel guilty sometimes !

Anonymous:
Wait & see ;)

A Journal Entry:
Hehe 7ayach alah babe ;*

Cartman:
HAHAHA and who shot u ?? :P
Emthaye3 !!

Big Pearls:
take a wild guess lol

PaLoMiNo:
Waii 7ayate entay 7adich etshawQeN ;*
Thank u ow alah yesma3 minich ;$
Bs NOT TO him !! lol

Oranjina fadidra:
Hehe ana shako ! My life is a mess min yab 6are happy endings lol

17 June, 2008 02:10  

Me7sin seems like such a good guy ..

Play it old school ... maybe love will grow thicker when you get to know him more .. Hope all goes well ;)

17 June, 2008 03:42  

7adii .. the twist is Okay .. :)

btw u are tagged :)

17 June, 2008 04:54  

r u writing this as it happens? Wela hal 7achy mn zman?;p
-noonie

17 June, 2008 13:55  

obviously he feels more for u than u feel for him . leave the dude alone . u'll end up hurting him

19 June, 2008 14:25  

Cocoamour:
He is ! Bs not for me =/
hatha eli we9altla ena i'll see if i can love him and wait for the next parts ;)


Cartman:
LOL there is No twist :P
enta lma al7en ma sheft shy.. wait for the next parts and u might hate me =/


Noonie:
It's still happening bs am writing the story from the begining it all started about a year ago !


Slai7e6:
I did leave him alone but he keeps coming back SHSAWELA !! ;/

19 June, 2008 14:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home