You make me feel so
sad.. whenever i talk to u, whenever i see u online, whenever u don’t reply my txts.. How can u make me feel that sad ? Why do what u say even affect me !! .. I’m feeling so sad that I want to
cry.. it’s nearly 3am now, and I have the radio on..
99.7 .. I love it when they have all these slow jam late at night, it’s the exact type of music that I like.. it’s making me more upset, but yet it’s giving me this
feel sad good feeling !! you know what I mean ? I don’t know eshga3id a5arbi6 =/ ..
Brian McKnight “do I ever cross ur mind anytime, I miss u” .. Laish I’m remembering my Ex now o 5angatni el 3abra ?? .. Somehow 9ayra I only think of him and miss him this badly when something goes wrong, or when I see a couple so in love, or when the guy I’m with doesn’t get me the way he did !! .. I believe I miss what we had, the time we shared, Not him.. cos when I think, I know for sure if we get back we’ll start fighting right from where we left off....... And there is
3aZaM,, that guy is messed up.. doesn’t even know what he wants.. but in a random insane way
I like him So freaking much ! I’ve known him for about 6 months now, we’re friends that’s all what we are.. I don’t know what I see in him, honestly ! He keeps giving me mixesd signs !! He’s not even my type
“personality wise” I know ra7 at3ab wayed with him in a relationship cos mar7 e3arif he treats me the way I wana be treated.. but I so wana be with him !! I never liked someone that much since everything ended with my Ex.. I built this shield around me and allowed only to
be loved and not feel anything in return.. but then here he is, I try taking him off my mind
( 3azam that is ) o 9ej teynei fatrat ansa, cos I got realy good in this.. but then he shows up again !! oufffff.. I know what’s the right thing to do to stop me from feeling this way..
simply take him out of my life.. out of my mobile list, out of my MSN list, out of everything o ba3ad cham yom ra7 akon naseta.. bs madre laish a7is
No not now ne6ray 3aleh shway yemkni shy eta3’ayar.. obviously notihng will.. and after my Ex I
promised to take good care of my heart, and I’m intending to keep my promise !! SO here it goes..
3azZam, I’m sorry, 9ej you’ve become one of my closest friends but I have to let u out of my life, as I’m starting to develop feelings for you and I do not like it.. See you when I See you xoxo Labels: The Messy affairs
40 Comments:
wat happened to mi7sin??
(new reader bs wayed 7abbaita l9bay)
Sh9aar ma3a mi7sin .. did u guys stay as friends ?
I agree with you .. Don't ever go into a new relationship without letting go of your Ex. because if you still have feelings for him you'll end up comparing your new guy him ... and you'll have expectations for him ..
haw shsaaar 3ala mi7sin!
walla 7ata ana 7abba mi7sin .. 7ata esma 7abeta ;p
what happened to mi7sin? u said ur giving him a chance.
ĐǻñĎõøðñ:
Wellcome to the blog girl ;)
Cocoamour:
Ma5ale9at story Mi7sin's yet ! The blog says "Affairs" LOL he's not the only messed up story.. i'm gona be writing about them all in no particular order cos they're all mixed :/
i'm trying to let go of my Ex and stop comparing but it's never easy !
Anonymous:
Hehe ohwa yen7ab bs ana i can't stand him 9ara7a ;/
Ma5el9at his story babe just stay tuned yemkin et7ben 3azam Too lol mayendara :P
Anonymous:
I did, wait for part 5 ;)
mmmm i dont know what to say .. i hope you will find peace and love soon ...
best wishes
If you already sense that trouble will tag along 3azam..
Seeing that you already have someone who loves you a.k.a Mi7sin, theres no need in going after a twisted possibility. In the end, it's your choice. We'll respect it no matter what.
hehe am I making any sense?
enty ma tabeeen ela ur ex =)
ltl3been 3lbagy
zain tsween
g.luck
zain tsawen!!
khalech 3ala thekra ur Ex.. u dont need to b with guys just to fulfill ina LAZIM I B WITH SOME ONE!
take me for example.. am in a doomed before it starts love affair with a married man.. started as a crush and in my little head and heart it developed bro7a to love.. sar ley maybe 8 months now? taqreban...
the thing is.. this helpless hopeless love will keep u safe mn wayed ashya2 khebla ow ghabeya ow dumbo men! yes.. they r dumbos!
i miss my "crush impossible" sooooo much :(
im gonna see him in lodon this yr.. i know for fact where hes goin and where hes stayin and who theyr with and when i see him im gonna hafta gha9bin 3ley go and say HI and smile and pretend like i have nuthin in me!!
it doesnt kill me.. but it makes me happy tadren lesh?! ana 7asba fe baly ina am his! kefy! am his ow ma7ad la khi9 feny maby anyother man to goof off 3ala mokhy! ya ehwa ya balah!!
that being said...
shrayech tyen ma3ay monday 7ag my new crush? that oughta b fun ;p
and by the way ;p the married crush just knows ina am Ms. D LOOOL wala yadre 3an hawa dary ;D
3aaainy 3allaich barda ;p
Lush
ambi ana endemajt bs el 5aaaaaaaa6 9'3eeeeeeeer lol wala wala wala 9ert 7oola
im gonna try to read all the parts i missed "all of them coz i think im new lol"
o enshala as2elej 3an that me7sin dude everyone is asking about lol
salamz sis...
okkkkkkkkkk
im baaaaaack
ambi a read all the parts its now 3am
o ambi a3aref sh9ar fe Mi7sin???
did u fall inlove?
get married ??
lool o Rayen what happened 2 him 2
:p
t7esen tawny 5al9a kel ur blog o 7adi excited loool
lush can i invite u to be one of my blog readers
u used 2 one of them bs when i became privet iv lost ur blog o didnt have ur email 2 send u an invite
sorry sweetee
ill be very happy to have u back as a reader if u want that that is
:D
this is my email if u want 2
mademoiselle_5rooofa@hotmail.com
salamz sweete
OutOfReach:
Thank you for your sweet wishes sweetie :)
Ruby Woo:
-Yes 3azam is needs "Work" bs madre alish 3ajebni ! eL yenon shlon 9ayer :P
-Mi7sin loves me bs ma ashof nafsi ma3a ;/
- ur making Perfect sense sweetie.. i love it when u go thro analysing and say what u think.. it helps me afham ashya2 soemtimes makon fahmat`ha !!
Anonymous:
Bs my Ex is wrong VERY wrong for me ;/
Mara7 al3ab ib 3azam (inshalah) cos i know better now
Ms. D:
Big version of MEEEE ;D
i LOVE ur long comments a7is enti eli fahmatni ;*
- i'm working realy hard on the "i don't need to be with someone" ;/
- Married man ! wait ya3ni he knows wla nafs 3azam eli he's ur friend bs u have feelings for him ? ee ana chethi with 3azam now a7is ena he's mine ena abeh bs magdar cos maye9la7li oufff ;/
((the thing is.. this helpless hopeless love will keep u safe mn wayed ashya2 khebla ow ghabeya ow dumbo men!)) WAII 7da i agree ;/
- u'll see him in London ! Waiii 3awar galaaaaabbbbbbbbbb i HATE THEM walah !! ;@ ..
- Bs still tra wrong ena ur hung up on him o u & Him will never Be ! Move on explore other things BE available yemkin u find a7san mina o 7ta etha maleqaity still ra7 ekon the pain a5af ;/
- The HOT SHOT crush ;)
Yala Foga :P
Squirreliya:
LOL 3la sheno :P
3la el 7osa eli ana feha :P
5roofa:
AMBEEEE UR STILL HERE !!!!! Saweti ur blog Private o 3abali sakarteeeeeeeh !! Waiii u know ya3ni sheno I MISSED u walah eli i was addicted 3la ur blog ;D
Waii wanasaa HehEHEh i'll send u an e-mail NOW ;D
- Shlon el 5a6 s3'er ! 7a6eta large ana ;/
- HehE Mi7sin wait for Part 5 mara7 aqolich :P
- Rayan 8adeem LOL bs 7aqarta o he moved on (el7imdelah)
loooooooool e7eem asti7ii
laa i gave a week notice am gonna be privet 7esbali u know o didnt want 2 lool
anyhooo ur her im her wer happy lool
3azzam !!!!hmmmmm plz don`t tell me he is the same 3azam i met in my life before weee3 i hate him
is he a diplomatic ?
5roofa:
MaLaaaaaaaa7aqt 3ale el week notice :(
ee walah ur here now o am here HEhehe
New Bride:
3azam is a Nickname i'm using for him sweetie ;)
guys are more complicated than we are. they make really good frends, just dnt get into a relationship with them, they're lousy lovers, always nagging and complaining about u nagging them.
7adda im luving the single life!
:( nabi mi7sin story :p
ee 9a7 wain me7sin!!
7elo esem 3azzam tara
za7ma 3ndech :P
Lush lool uv been taged if u want 2
:D
salamz sweetee...
waaay lush ur 9ij a VERY confused girl! e5taary wa7ed.. o ana agool mi7sin wayed 7aboob ;P
is 3azam taking mi7sins place? and what's wrong with being single?
so ever thought of doing a movie about this? :P
tooo many guys... :PpP
Coconut:
Exactly ! LOL bs 7ram they can be realy good 3la 7asab ma et3awdenhom 3aleh.. can change him if he loves u ;)
i LOVE the single life ! Bs i want BOTH :P
enchanteurs:
LOL shtabon feh :P
Big Pearls:
Wait for Part 5 !
shoosha:
Ohwa bs esma eli 7elo ! Wai wai kila 3la ba3tha ZoQa
Slai7e6:
U think ;/
5roofa:
Mwah ;*
Missy:
i am VERY confused but sometimes i love it lol.. Mi7sin is nice bs ;/
Oranjina fadidra:
Wait and see..
i like being single and like being with someone at the same time ;/
7adi 3'areba i know !
SpiKeY:
To tell u the truth ?
Yes i did LOL and it will be even better than Sex & the City :P
Amu:
TWO is too many ?
Keep reading and u'll be shocked lol
La7oooooooooooooooooooooL .. whatever happened to poor mi7sin ? i shot my self inthe leg if i can remember correctly 3ashan m7sn ..
3azaam is that even a name seriously :/ intai mn wain ityebeen hal asami ... i said it before lush o here iam saying it again .. Move on wala ana madrii laish 3awar il ras killa .. u either move on or switch to dating from the same gender or something .. :/
Btw the i have this song playing in my ipod o tawa achoofha hni .. wowhooow o sorry for what it made u feel :/
brb
I want part II ... ;)
baaack;p
intay SHIMHABIBA SHIMHABIBA!!! al7en cham wa7ed et3rfen ily ma thekrtay mi7isin 3ala 6ool oo why do u do that ,,,, men are not that fun HAM 3ALA HAM ...
alahoma brothers and fathers and uncels
7ata il coz'z chab 9araw:P
amm ana agol hal Ex bss 5ala9 mamno3 etredenla oo
7aa mi7isin china 9ar qathyth :/
0iray nafse lazbo lama age 24 then will see what happens:P
bss 9ij intay yabelech a7ad egethbich ezefich :@ latwadren 3omrech eshlich bil reyayil " 5adna aih min ilregala ghyr 7ela2t il da2n:P "
hmmmm...
wait was there another post about 3azam?? i'm kind of lost?
or is it coz i'm so sleepy o feni il nooom??
if u like him than why the hell u wna leave him!!
huh? sheslfa?
ana mthy3a!!! fahmeny shlon u like him o u wanna end everything!!
3ad jad ana khalaa9 t3aqad!! mo gadra afham a7d bil dinyaaaaaaaa!!! Men ana ghasla edy min zuman menhom o kilsh ma afhamhom!!! but u girls r so weird?!!
o m7sin?
hmmmmm
my brain hurts mo gadra afkir ;p
shofay ya mama.. u r still young.. ma abech el7een tetakhthyn qaraaraat et7asfeen 3alyha in the future ok? gabil la tsween shy fakray akthar min mara ok..
looooool @ palomino :):)
kesarty 5a6ry! lol
get some sleep ya bnaya! :)
lol madry shfeny kila mthy3a hal ayaam ;p
inshalla i will dandoon ;D
waynch lushhhhh 6awltaay;>
iiiifffffff a7es a7na 7adna 7ana ;p
i hate it when you have feelings for your Ex, its like being trapped :(
so did 3azam get shot by a slipper .. esh9ar updates updatees .. wai3 wai3 lush leaving us hanging and shiz
Cartman:
-Why do u even LIKE mi7sin ;/
-YES 3azam is A NAME bs it's a nickname ;P
-weeeh ismila 3lay same gender ! ishnawi 3alay enta lol
- ee Sheft il song o kinda e5tara3t min el tawqet lol
- tyt !
Anonymous:
FINALY someone is intrested in 3azam :P
shahad:
WELLCOMEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAK ;*
-ana mo imhabiba shy :(
ehya el story of my life kilha 3la ba3th`ha emla5bi6a o feha AKTHAR min 6araf wa7id.. Keep reading my blog o YEMKIN tefhemen =/
ee wlaha MEN HAM 3LA HAM ;@
-Mi7sin hatha......
No wait and read for urself ;)
-SHFECH enti o Cartman taboni aqlib LEZBO !! 7aram 3lekom LOL ana lma la7en 7a6a AMAL feni :P
PaLoMiNo:
HAHAHHAHAHA 9ej tha7akteni 3la hal comment !! Kilish mo emthay3a :P
Tara el post mafi shy wla yabla tafker ;S
Hatha PART 1 for 3azam :P
I want to leave him cos HE'S not sure etha yabeni aw la2 ! He's a friend
Ana mo mfakra ati5ith ay Qarar serious 7alyan.. bs elmushkila ib my heart ! i want to sort it out o afham NAFSI.. min chethi 7a6atli hal blog eli chna diary =/
Feminist™:
Exactly ouff :(
Cartman:
LOOOOOOOOOL el9abir zain :P
Wanasa 7asastoni eni muhema o fi nas yeqron 5arabe6i LOL ;$
lush la tstanseen wayed ..
lool u are Tagged
Post a Comment
<< Home